Search This Blog

Thursday 14 February 2013

debates.

whilst today I was arguing with a really persistent liberal on the issues of things such as newspapers and fox hunting now his views for some reason got me angry which isn't usually me. now i'm quite open minded then I accidentally referred to working class people as peasants which just kinda slipped out.

now i don't mind people who work and pay taxes what I don't like are those who think its easier to just stay on the benefit system (social security) but i do honestly think that it does help those who are unable to work like people who have long term illness or a serve disability. now as I said earlier this person was a liberal therefore had no proper manners and obviously wanted all guns to be banned and i was thinking to myself is this person been influenced by Alex Salmon so much that he is also uttering shit out at a hundred Miles per hour. now propaganda is every where nowadays but this Football (soccer) loving pint drinking religion hater who thinks prisoners should get the vote, should he be allowed the vote himself.

comment your views on this person and please read my other articles and if you would like this translated please ask also pass this website on to as many people as you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment